The Creme That Works
The Joint and Muscle Cream that Works with MSM , Glucosamine Sulfate and now formulated with 20% of the patent pending ULTRA Emu Oil™
Compare to Dr. Janet's Glucosamine Cream at 3 oz for $39.95
This cream is a special formulation of Emu oil, glucosamine sulfate, pregnelone and MSM. These three ingredients combined with a rich cream base, begin working on your toughest areas in a matter of minutes. Works on arthritis pain, sports injuries, sciatic nerve, muscle and joint pain, carpal tunnel, lower back and neck pain. A highly effective, odorless cream, with the deep penetrating effect, with no heat. Guaranteed to have results.
This cream was named by my oldest son Daniel. He is a waiter working his way through college and would come home with his back killing him. I rub this cream into his back and within 10 to 15 minutes all the pain is gone. So when I was trying to come up with a name for it he said "The Cream That Works".
Ultra Emu Oil has been proven to increase the anti-inflammatory activity by 45% . Emu oil processed through these steps have shown to reduce swelling more effectively than unprocessed emu oil. This finding has moved Ultra Emu Oil™ into a new category for cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications.
This is highly concentration product in a fast penetrating, rich cream base. Just place a small amount on your fingertips and rub gently into the needed area. The cream should penetrate your skin in less than 10 seconds. If it has not, then you have probably used too much. For large areas, apply the cream over the entire surface and massage gently until the cream has penetrated. You should begin to feel the effects of the cream within 15 minutes. We recommend using twice a day for several days for full effect.
Ingredients: Water, Ultra Emu Oil®, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cetyl Alcohol, Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Pregnenolone, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA Dihydrate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
- Emu Oil : Non-pore-clogging substance.. reduces inflammation in joints... penetrates skin due to its non-phosphorous composition.. proven treatment for muscle aches and pains.
- MSM: Essential dietary element... prime source of bio-available sulfur... improves health problems such as arthritis and circulation... helps build healthy new cells.
- Vitamin E: Biological anti-oxidant, protects cells against free radical damage, may help prevent onset of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Glucosamine: Maintains integrity of joints... inhibits cartilage destroying enzymes... repairs and rebuilds worn joints and cartilage... increases joint flexibility.
- Pregnelone: Is the mother hormone produced by the body. When cholesterol is broken down in the mitochondria of the cell, pregnelone is produced. This process occurs in the brain, liver, skin, testicles and ovaries. Benefits of this hormone include improved memory, increased energy levels and a general sense of well being. Studies show that as your body gets older, it produces less pregnelone. While pregnelone is not found naturally in plants, it can be manufactured from plants, most commonly made from the wild yam found in Mexico and China.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.